The Highway Hauler is one truck I was looking to own since its announcement to be on the 2009 Lineup. It quite huge for 1:64 diecast and its cabin is easily detachable, very good for future modding :). A very nice truck for your personal collection. A must have.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear sir, do you only buy hot wheels on the shelf at their retail prices? Or do you also buy from other collectors at premium price? Thanks
Let me just say that, I am a first time blogger but since everyone is making their own blog or creating their own hobby site., and for passion for hotwheels/matchbox and tomica cars, I have decided to blog. This blog serves to inform and get people who read it a passion for hunting. The hunt is an addictive thing. If you go on a hunting spreee, its not just going to be one outlet or two but sometimes 5 to 10, or maybe more, in one go when a new wave of cars strike your area. I am going to be posting up pictures as I hunt so come share my experience as I blog about cars and hopefully my son too will get into it one day. He is 9 months old....haha
Mais novos protótipos de séries premiums para 2027!
-
Hoje temos mais fotos de protótipos de carros que chegarão no mercado em
2027, todos eles de séries premiums da Hot Wheels. Os carros aparecem por
aqui sem...
1 comment:
Dear sir, do you only buy hot wheels on the shelf at their retail prices? Or do you also buy from other collectors at premium price? Thanks
Post a Comment