Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tripple threat UPDATE: POS on 22 July 2009

First off, I know I have to break my word and post about more pink cars. Sorry:(

Two POS for the day. The day before saw them restocking and just yesterday saw them restocking again. Both times they were restocking the chevy wave. However there were aslo bad bagger wave as well but the funny thing is there were no badbagger thunt in sight. Perhaps this is what it meant when they said some boxes may not come with thunt inside. Anyway this is my third super chevy and I am just so so happy and feel so so lucky.

Here is me after finding the super while a "school boy in the background was looking through the other box", just so my box had the super. I think he found the regular chevy. There were only 4 boxes overall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: