Friday, October 28, 2011

TESCO: HOTWHEELS GARAGE SERIES

Photobucket

Only at Tesco, is what I would like to say, where the prices go crazily low. Garage series prices have plummeted again to the benefit of collectors. Now only costing RM4.48 per car, dayum, I went and bought almost the whole box. Funny thing is I went to two TESCO and both of them did not have any price indicating the garage series cost 4.48 each.
Photobucket (TESCO 1 - picture taken after I took the last 4)

Photobucket (TESCO 2)


I only knew they were this cheap by scanning the barcode myself and thats when I realized its on promo sales.

So please go to your nearest TESCO and get yourself the cars that you like. Anyway let the pics do the talking.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude its not promo ... but its price mismatch...i suggest u hush2.

Sports Cars Miami said...

Indeed Tesco’s move to simplify its promotions and compete more heavily on price is also a response to more intense competition.

Anonymous said...

I got the same series too...now thay are back at 19.90 ...very2 pelik.