Just when I posted my trades of this wave, this wave shows up.....I thought we were going to be by passed again on this wave but apparently it showed up...so Let the POS do the talking
Another POS of the day
Let me just say that, I am a first time blogger but since everyone is making their own blog or creating their own hobby site., and for passion for hotwheels/matchbox and tomica cars, I have decided to blog. This blog serves to inform and get people who read it a passion for hunting. The hunt is an addictive thing. If you go on a hunting spreee, its not just going to be one outlet or two but sometimes 5 to 10, or maybe more, in one go when a new wave of cars strike your area. I am going to be posting up pictures as I hunt so come share my experience as I blog about cars and hopefully my son too will get into it one day. He is 9 months old....haha
No comments:
Post a Comment