Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Funny Car 2011

Been busy busy all week long but look what came in the mail today. Someone passed me this so I can review it haha :P. Its a 71 mustang funny car treasure hunt 2011. It looks good and I love it exccept for the front grill because there are  no details whatsoever. My picture will show you what I mean later. And oh if you are wondering its a heavy casting as expected. Anyway I put it side by side with the 2008 dodge funny car for a drag race, let the pics do the talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Danny said...

where is the box for "super-cool"? :P

ronnychee96@hobbiescorner said...

warrghh!! first to get this funny t-hunt!! I still prefer the brown funny car! BUT..this green funny is also a must to have lah!! Congrats PY! Err..where the $uper??

PYDRUMERBOY said...

@danny-huh? I dn't quite understand

PYDRUMERBOY said...

Chee- The Super is nearby haha

Danny said...

i mean there are only 3 boxes for the post reaction, "funny", "interesting" and "cool". i wanna rate this as super-cool. :P