Sunday, December 7, 2008

CARBONATOR

Photobucket
That's the name given to this particular model. It is in the shape of a carbonated drink and hence the name. Many people I know are looking for this particular model since its debut in late November or middle of November 2008. The Malaysian hotwheels market is kinda slow but I manage to get a few. The reason for it being quite the chase item is because its uniquely useful. For beer drinkers like me and my friends, it comes in particularly handy as a bottle cap opener. But not only that, at the front end of the car, its a beer can opener as well.
Photobucket
So its quite the novelty car. Go get it now at some 7-11 stores that come with the funny car thunt wave. 7-11 stores in Malaysia are having a 1 month promotion which includes hotwheels cars. My verdict is the Carbonator is amust get model for a collector or the casual beer drinker...haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

aris tee said...

This has such high levels of WIN man! I've never seen any of this around though...

yayix said...

now i'm lovin my carbonator more :)

thanks!