Thursday, October 1, 2009

65 Mustang Muscle

I think I am beginning to love amrican muscle more and more since I started collecting them in hotwheels and after watching them in youtube. My God these cars are just so beautiful. I have never seen one exactly on our Malaysian roads although I suspect it exist and is owned by some wealthy person(s). Anyway the hotwheels casting is pretty beautiful too. Its actually quite accurate in detail for a 1:64 discast. Its also fully metal which gives it that satisfying heftiness and not to mention an openable hood. Let the pictures do the talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here is the car in real life to compare witht the diecast one......haha

2 comments:

danielh said...

nice 65 mustang!
and very nice pictures too, it's makes me wanna collect it too!! hehe...

PYDRUMERBOY said...

Gee, the poison is that strong huh :)