As you may know, 7-11 is having a promo again and one item which we all have been looking forward to in this promo is hotwheels of course. This time 7-11 is offering hotwheels basic and Speed machines. Those who missed the covetted Corvette C6R Speed Machine hehe should go and look for it in 7-11 now as they are plentiful everywhere. As for the basic cars, the stock is limited to around 10-20 cars so that each 7-11 will have different assortments of cars but from the Chevrolater and Torino wave mostly. Anyway here aresomears in this wave. Hope you like them :)
Let me just say that, I am a first time blogger but since everyone is making their own blog or creating their own hobby site., and for passion for hotwheels/matchbox and tomica cars, I have decided to blog. This blog serves to inform and get people who read it a passion for hunting. The hunt is an addictive thing. If you go on a hunting spreee, its not just going to be one outlet or two but sometimes 5 to 10, or maybe more, in one go when a new wave of cars strike your area. I am going to be posting up pictures as I hunt so come share my experience as I blog about cars and hopefully my son too will get into it one day. He is 9 months old....haha
E mais segredos da Hot Wheels para 2027!
-
Temos mais fotos de mais protótipos de carros inéditos que aparecerão em
várias séries da Hot Wheels em 2027, e ainda não sabemos em quais séries
esses car...
OCEAN CITY CAR AND TRUCK SHOW
-
A great venue, city, and crowd made this an awesome show! With celebrity
concerts and events for the kids this was a definite show that you should
have bee...
Xin Nian Kuai Le
-
Ni dia...last of the last, koleksi sampul Angpow 2014. Ngam-ngam dah dekat
dengan sambutan Tahun Baru Cina. Kepada rakan-rakan Tionghua yang
menyambutnya ...
COLOR SHIFTERS
-
*When i first blog about the Color Shifter Series back in 2009, never had
i anticipated that the series will last this long. The series lasted for 5
years...
Photo Shooting Method Upgrade
-
*Captured sharp & good quality photo is essential for viewing pleasure.I
have always pushing myself on this all the time and i'm still learning ,
updating ...
Hot Wheels Haul - E Case (2012/12/01)
-
just as i thought D case will stuck for a while in our country, E case
landed just 2 days after the D case released. i believe we are the first
country tha...
5 comments:
when la i'll find the super torino... :). btw congraz.
I know you hunt very hard kuku. I really wish you will find it in this restock soon and thanks:)
Drooool........
*gives rafys a tissue* :)
look at that! 4 masterpiece of TH$ Talladega in one pictures. I must say it's an awesomehaul!
and congrats on the latest TH chevrolater! hope that i can see that TH$ over here soon!
Post a Comment