Friday, June 25, 2010

PY $uperPOS FOR THE DAY

Photobucket

I found it I found it, That was what was screaming inside my heart, looking at it more clearly, could not believe my eyes. This is one old wave that I was thankful restocked in this Petronas Station after so long of having no restock. Anyway the thing is Petronas is also having restock for the past week or so as some other collectors also have found nice stuff from the chevroletor and Camaro wave. In this petronas wave, I found myself a few cheroletor and camaro thunts plus Ghostbusters car. Thank you petronas, thanks thanks thanks. I will always pump petronas....hehehe  :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

kuku said...

congraz py. sometime it's good to have repeating wave ya. :D

PYDRUMERBOY said...

Yes ite true, but not until like the qombee la haha. After 5-6 super qombee also sienz....:P

ronnychee96@hobbiescorner said...

me..always pump at Petronas..but no luck on that at all! ahahaha!
Congrats on the $uper haul!!!

danielh said...

congrats! petronas station at my area still havent restock yet. very sien la...

PYDRUMERBOY said...

@Ronny- thanks, I believe you will score soon.

PYDRUMERBOY said...

@daniel - Thanks. well petronas not a major hotwheels playa yet. I hope they can frequently restock too. Here is us hoping :)