Sunday, January 4, 2009

UPDATE

UPDATE: And after 6 days into the New Year, I finally managed to get five vw fastback with the latest addition of the super drift king. Didn't think I would get it all so quickly, but here are the pics as an update of my progress. I am trading away one to a forummer tommorrow.
Photobucket

My newest haul, lucky to get it but why couldn't it be a 16 angels or a qombee or a camaro..... its popping up here and there now, but will be trading one off with another person soon.

Photobucket

On another note I managed to find a no tampo error dodge van. Normally I don't collect these type of casting but since its different, I grabbed it. At first glance its not that out of the ordinary but the longer you look, it does have its a appeal with no tampo on...
Photobucket

2 comments:

benpaul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
benpaul said...

bro can i get one vw fastback from you?


regards,
BENPAUL