Thursday, February 12, 2009

Corvette C6R and Honda Civic First edition

UPDATE:
Just recieved a package from sinclair, another forummer, thanks for the cars. A short card matchbox Shelby GT500 and a Grey nissan 350Z grey color.
Photobucket
Photobucket

AND
Photobucket
TESCO KAJANG JUST RESTOCKED, 2 THUNTS DK AND 2 FASTBACK AND MANY MORE STILL ON THE RACKS!! IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA, GO NOW. I was there at 2pm today.


Photobucket
A few days ago, I traded with a fellow forummer, kurz, my thunt funny car for his first edition Honda Civic and Corvette C6R.
Photobucket(delicious wrapping)

Photobucket(eh gundam inside??)

Photobucket(ah thats more like it)

Photobucket
I love this civic particlularly the civic sticker at the back windshield which is lacking in the 2008 civics.
Photobucket
As for the Corvette, its a beauty and will be staying in my stable of diecast cars for some time..
Photobucket

Photobucket

So thanks kurz for the trade and hope to trade with you more in the future.

2 comments:

Sinclair @ HWCMalaysia said...

Erm... I think the color is metallic black? hehe.

PYDRUMERBOY said...

whoops, yes u are right...haha