Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More 7-11 Finds

Since yesterday, I have been going on a 7-11 romp to hunt for hotwheels and Matchbox. I found no thunts this time round and I am beginning to think that there are very limited to no thunts along with this restock for chunese new year promo, but in the four 7-11 I entered today, I managed to find that three places have restocked and this is in the balakong area near Jusco Cheras selatan on my way home today. Well its not much but I have managaed to find some matchbox which I missed during the last 7-11 promotion last year plus 2 others that I already have but I really like so no harm in grabbing them as well. All in all a good find for me. The only downside is, the price which is RM6.50 for each car, you buy too many and the price will apparently burn a hole in your pocket. So have you gone into your nearest 7-11 yet to check out whether they have restocked or not?
Photobucket
I managed to find the GMC wrecker and Routemaster bus plus two blue metallic audi R8....
Photobucket
The blue metallic color is nicer than the silver one in my opinion.

No comments: