Thursday, February 5, 2009

Treasure Hunts & A Surprise

Look what arrived in the mail today.
Photobucket
Its good to have trades now and again with really cool guys like elgee and kukubeh. Since I have a certain X amount of vw fastback, I have used some to trade with the guys in the Hot Wheels Collectors Malaysia Forum. So thanks to kukubeh for the thunt hotbird and to elgee for the error car thunt cadillac 16 plus a surprise tomica car gift. Since I have been following most of what goes on in the forums since last year, I already knew that the ae86 car would not be inside but I had forgotten what was inside so its still a surprise to me...haha
Photobucket
Anyway here is elgee's explanation concerning this tomy car.
Photobucket
And here are some pics of the Toyota soarer from elgee. Thanks very much guys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: